If you wish to book the hall or field please complete this
booking form send it to email@example.com.
Alternatively ring 01524 701797 to discuss your requirements. You can check the calendar page to see if the room is available.
The room for hire is 4.50m x 6.60m and the cost is £5 per hour .
Included in this price are:
- 50 x chairs
- 8 x tables 3ft x 3ft
- The use of the rest of the hall ( there is one snooker table in this
- The use of the field
- 2 x toilets
- Kitchen including baby belling cooker, fridge, microwave, 2 kettles, cutlery and good selection
- Good car parking
- Friendly booking secretary !
Rules for use of institute building facilities
- Room rent ( includes field ) £5.00 per hour.
- Room hire to be payable to The Silverdale Institute.
- Nothing can be stored in the building without permission.
- The room (s)must be left in a clean state for the next hirer.
- The kitchen must be left in a clean state for the next hirer.
- Keys are the responsibility of the user group or hirerand should not be used or given to anyone else.
- Make sure the lighting and heating are switched off and the
hall is locked.
- Regular user groups must have their own public liability insurance.
- If the keysafe is used to obtain the keys. the keys must be returnedto the safe as soon as the session has finished.
there will be a £15 charge for keys that are not returned.
Instructions will be sent out on receipt of completed booking